Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our little family

Everyday I look at our little princess and find it hard to believe she is an active toddler already!
It was SO much fun to watch her play with her cousins at my sister's house this past weekend.
They are all so wonderful with her, and just adore her. She loves them so much too!

Last night was one of those times I wish I could just freeze in time.
We had a busy evening delivering food to a dear family, and then playing with toys, so princess was tired and went to bed without a fuss, as usual.
Well, about an hour later, she was crying andf asking for mama.
I tried to rock her in the recliner in her room, but my back was hurting, so I took her to the living room sofa with me (thinking she'd lay with me).
She decided to tickle me and play peek a boo. I of course had to tickle her back and shower her with hugs and kisses.
Oh, the giggles just melted my heart!
We continued being silly for about another 20 minutes when she decides she wants to sit with daddy.
He alsoi tried to get her to lay down, but she wanted to be silly with him too.
Watching them play and laugh just made my heart so incredibly happy.
I thank God for an overall healthy daughter and husband!
Thank you God for allowing us the physical abilities to play and be silly.

I just never knew that I could be SO happy, but I truly am.
My little girl inspires me to be a better person and a stronger Christian lady.
God, thank you so much for my perfect little family. You have blessed my life in countless ways!!

Please take time out of your schedule to just act silly with someone you love.
It will make their day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment