Monday, June 13, 2011

Dr Pepper, TX

So, I grew up in Dublin, Texas. It is the home of the REAL Dr Pepper-made with real sugar.
It is a very big deal around there, and we still lived there when the museum turned 100b years old. This year it turned 120, so I thought it would be fun to take my daughter and husband to see the stuff I was around as I grew up.
We stayed the entire weekend with my aunt and uncle that live in Stephenville. My uncle has a large farm, with COWS-and my child is currently obssesed with cows, and probably because we live in the city and do not see farm animals. She thought his farm was TOO COOL. She talked to the cows, and they moo'ed back to her, and she told them that she loved them.
We also made time to play at the Stephenville park!!


bridge at the park



ducks that she chased


LOVE this slide!




WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


























SAND Art










The town officially becomes Dr Pepper, TX. All city signs are changed

































No comments:

Post a Comment