Thursday, September 16, 2010

Old and New











As you know, I had a silly accident on August 28th. A simple little fall, yet I managed to fracture my tibia in 2 locations. The first 10 days were PURE pain, but each day the pain seems to get better, although each night is not fun from the all day pressure.

So, being on crutches, and in an immobilizer, I am VERY limited to what I can do. I can't cook, clean house, do laundry, or even buy groceries. I can't play with Reagan, bathe her, or pick her up from daycare. While I am missing my angel like CRAZY, I am oh so glad to see her bond with her daddy growing stronger!!

This little girl has always been my absolute JOY. She was a miracle, and not a day goes by that I dont thank God for blessing us with her.

She has definitely been a "mommy's girl", but with this injury, I am LOVING how Reagan is now so intrigued with daddy.




It really does make me tear up to watch them interact. I cannot give enough thanks to God for both of them. They are my WORLD.


I just wanted to share some old pictures that make my heart so happy every time I look at them.
I LOVE my Reagan and my great husband!!!
enjoy the pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment