Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Recent Pictures




So, this was last Saturday as we were about to leave to her friend's 1st birthday party. I'm almost sure she knew how cute she was in her denim dress and fun bow! In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE dressing my little sweetheart. Girls are soo sooo fun to buy clothes for!








This was last Thursday after I picked her up from daycare. She was surprised to see me pull the camera out so fast. Cutie pie!





Sometime last week. She had just spilled water on her shirt, but I was still taking pics anyway!




I am trying to get better about taking many more pictures on a regular basis. I still cannot believe how big she is getting. She amazes me with new things everyday. I LOVE this little angel more than I ever thought possible!

Have you hugged someone you love today? Remind them how much you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment